Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do You Ever...

…talk out loud to your Bleacher Report Newsletter? I’m sure you do…I can’t be the only one…

I do this often (and more often when I’m listening to podcasts, as I am in the car and can get pretty darn animated sometimes when nobody else can hear me). I did this yesterday afternoon when I received my daily Cubs BR email, and I thought it might be fun to share with you my verbal outbursts (in my cube at work, mind you!) to each story that was featured.

You shouldn’t have to fasten your seat belts for this one, sunflower seeds are optional…so here we go!!!


First of all, are we talking about Bryce Harper? Second of all, are you kidding me?


Of course he would! He would consider working at Waffle House for a $300 million contract!!


A shot in the buttocks? Drugs? Tighter jerseys? Cheerleaders? A jumbotron at Wrigley? Joel Pineiro…really? …another “iffy” pitcher? That has been working so well recently…


We also have money for Carlos Silva if we want him again…or even Joel Pineiro!!...so what?


And I should be surprised?


…as opposed to ‘implicitly’ mock? (I voted ‘good clean fun,’ BTW)


How about an F? or a U?


Is there any other way to mock LeBron??

Go CUBS.

Eien no tomodachi,
Stevo-sama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...