Sunday, March 1, 2009

3/1/09 Houston Astros 1, New York Mets 13

Traditon Field, St. Lucie, FL (Spring Training)

First game I ever scored; what a mess! Lots of crazy substitutions also, and not the kind that I found would be typical…no position-for-position changes, both teams scrambled around the batting order like me at a Chinese buffet. On top of that, the insane 3rd inning the Mets had just about fried my pencil.

My first time seeing Louisvillian Sean Green in action for the Mets, even though his performance was a bit lackluster. Darren O’Day, that guy has quite a crazy throw. Putz really got the W because Hensley allowed all those runs in the 3rd inning.

I gave up trying to prove this one because it was so chaotic – like my first batch of beer, it was great but a disaster all the way through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...