Sunday, July 14, 2013

7/14/13 Toledo Mud Hens 11, Louisville Bats 3

Louisville Slugger Field, Louisville, KY
Game 2 of 2


Danny Dorn returns to CRUSH his former team with a GRAND SALAMI in the 3rd inning.  Thanks, big guy, we missed you as well.


Mystery Rookie Cards
Me: 2000 Topps T79 Ben Christensen

Guest: 2001 Topps 356 Scott Heard/David Parrish

My scoresheets, using my new pitch-counting method! Read about it HERE, download the scoresheets for free HERE!


Official Program (featuring Tony Cingrani) and Scorecard


Louisville is finally adding some #sparkle to their season tickets, with several players (and a mascot) featured on different dates...I believe I have one of each this season, so here's tonight's ticket with Pedro Villareal (wearing number 23, as he did during the 2012 season when he first earned the nickname "Pedro VillarERAl")

Bat Chat and Gameday Stats





If you enjoy my work, I encourage you to spread the word via Twitter
(I am @yoshiki89), and also please leave a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...