Monday, August 29, 2016

8/29/2016 Charlotte Knights 2, Louisville Bats 7

Louisville Slugger Field, Louisville, KY
Game 1 of 3

I've grabbed 2 foul balls in 2 consecutive games...tonight, it's Sam's turn...later, he ran into a buddy who was at the game with his Dad, who was celebrating his birthday. Like a champ, Sam gave him the ball. Happy Birthday! #SmellBaseball
The Bats have 4 more home games after tonight, but for me...it's the last game of the season.


My scoresheets, using my pitch-counting method! Read about it HERE, download the scoresheets for free HERE!


CHA CF Adam Engel is well known in these parts from his time as a University of Louisville Cardinal, tonight marked the Slugger Field debut of UofL fireballer RHP Zack Burdi...it's always weird to see a guy in College at this level in a matter of 5 months or so...
The fact of the matter: he needs more time.

Mystery Rookie Card Game: I picked this 2007 Bowman Brandon Rice...not a very stellar selection.

Sam picked this 2003 Fleer Ultra Corey Thurman...well, I gotta admit, he beat me hands down on this one...

Official Program (featuring Jermaine Curtis) and Scorecard


Ticket

Bat Chat and Gameday Stats





If you enjoy my work, I encourage you to spread the word via Twitter 
(I am @yoshiki89), and also please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...